• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Spring Peekskill, NY, Blue Mtn. Lodge Meet 2025, DATE CHANGE Sat 6/28

GD70

Lunatic Member
Happy 2025! Please note date change!
The beautiful Blue Mountain Lodge is reserved! It’s been a long winter! Let’s have a great gathering, bring your systems to demo, stuff to sell, and great conversation!
I’ll set up a stuff for sale thread as we get closer to the event.
Can’t wait to see friends and new faces alike!
Cheers,Glenn
1736785157178.png
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Can I earmark the end of the room to the left? If I drag the big system down it'd only do okay with that kind of space - where the Tannoy system was setup last time.
 
Hi all,

I'd like to attend. The big unknown is our first grandchild will be arriving the beginning of May, so that could make us a bit busy.

Best wishes,
Ed
 
Sorry guys, it’s the new earliest date I could get. If this seems to be a bad time, I can possibly get an early fall date, but want to make sure before I reschedule.
 
It's not in the thread that I can see. So apparently, there is an email list? If a new person inquires, and is not on the email list maybe you should put it in that first post.
 
It's not in the thread that I can see. So apparently, there is an email list? If a new person inquires, and is not on the email list maybe you should put it in that first post.
The date change is in the thread title, if that's what you mean.
 
It's not in the thread that I can see. So apparently, there is an email list? If a new person inquires, and is not on the email list maybe you should put it in that first post.

I don't know how @Ds2000 noticed the date change, as there'd be no alert for the thread title edit. I wouldn't have noticed the change had someone not talked about it, and even then it took me a minute to see what was going on.
 
I don't know how @Ds2000 noticed the date change, as there'd be no alert for the thread title edit. I wouldn't have noticed the change had someone not talked about it, and even then it took me a minute to see what was going on.
If there’s a better way to notify people of a date change, I’m all ears. I thought the thread title was sufficient.
 
If there’s a better way to notify people of a date change, I’m all ears. I thought the thread title was sufficient.

That plus a new post about it. There are no alerts sent for thread title or post edits.
 
I don't know how @Ds2000 noticed the date change, as there'd be no alert for the thread title edit. I wouldn't have noticed the change had someone not talked about it, and even then it took me a minute to see what was going on.
It was by chance. I stopped by the thread to see if any folks had jumped on board and saw the title had updated.
 
Back
Top Bottom