• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

steal on DQ10s--DC CL $200

Register to hide this ad
Thanks. I responded, hopefully they will get back to me.
Edit: looks like he has a buyer already
 
Last edited:
I have gone through dozens of speakers. I regret selling a few but most did not have anything that forced me to keep them. I have three setups that I have no desire to sell

One is two pairs of hpm 100 stacked. The second is la scala setup. The third setup is my favourite. DQ 10 fed by a hitachi sr 2004 and two subs driven by a sansui ca 3000. IMO, it is a truly special setup and could possibly be my primary rig in 20 years. It has pretty much ended my search.
 
Back
Top Bottom