• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stereo ID help

Register to hide this ad
RUN!!! Away that is. Looks like a late 70's or early 80's all in oneder and not really worth the gas to go pick it up. Even at todays prices.
 
I'd buy it for 10, if I need a beater amp for the garage....and that's if I only stumbled upon it at a garage sale, I'd never go of of my way to pick it up.
 
Come to think of it - it actually looks like a Fisher of that era, as they would sometimes have that built-in BSR changer, most of which came with a magnetic cartridge instead of those rather cheap pre-installed BSR or other ceramic cartridges with the unit. Though the price may sound a little steep, I would probably go for it, since I have no other turntable right now and everything on this thing actually works.
 
Back
Top Bottom