• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stereo review SR14 Test Record

El Rubio

Super Member
I was recently gifted a copy of Stereo Review's SR14 Test Record. Unfortunately, it didn't include a manual. I'm hoping someone knows where I can get a copy of the manual to get the most from the record. Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
I expect someone here can help, but if you strike out I have the manual for the SR12 test record.
 
I've submitted the instructions for the Stereo Review STR14 Test Record to AK for inclusion in the Digital Docs area. Hopefully they'll show up soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom