• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Still Life for Ahmet

dogn4u

Active Member
Picked up this minty J. Geils album and I liked the composition with the amp and that old familiar label we all must have seen thousands of times going round and round and round..Requiescat in Pace, Ahmet Ertegun.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4518.jpg
    IMG_4518.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 56
Register to hide this ad
Beautiful B&W shot. Ahmet must have been a master with that format. :ntwrthy:

Interesting to see the tissues over the Klipsch's driver. Too sharp, eh?

Mark Gosdin
 
Beautiful B&W shot. Ahmet must have been a master with that format. :ntwrthy:

Interesting to see the tissues over the Klipsch's driver. Too sharp, eh?

Mark Gosdin

Ha ha - no, Mark...I could see why you thought so. No, that's a folded sheet I use to cover up my cinder block speaker stands. Ugly but effective: two blocks glued end to end, with a 1/4" gel-soft pad on top made of silicone. The only resonance going on there is the speaker cones. Sounds tight.
Rudi
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4516.jpg
    IMG_4516.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 11
Ha! I see. :yes:

Keep in mind that I've got those NS-10m's and I did see some with Kleenex stuffed in over the tweeters to tame them. Never thought it was needed with mine.

Mark Gosdin
 
Back
Top Bottom