• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stylus / cartridge for yamaha p350

EVG used to source from JICO until about 2 years ago when JICO cut them off. EVG now sources from the Swiss manufacturer which is most likely HUCO. I have had zero problems or complaints about Swiss styli in the past few years. Tonar sells JICO sourced for many models. Some Tonars are Swiss made. No one manufacturer makes all models so retailers buy from multiple sources.
I think the EVG Japan styli, as stocked by VOM, may well be Jicos though - certainly not Swiss.
 
I think the EVG Japan styli, as stocked by VOM, may well be Jicos though - certainly not Swiss.

Yes, the EVG/Japan that Gary has are JICO sourced. He bought all remaining stock when notified that JICO would stop supplying Russell Industries(EVG). Things are very busy at VOM with the dearth of Swiss styli.
 
Back
Top Bottom