• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Crap so many Aker's are signing up we've crashed the Paypal site and I CAN"T GET IN!!!!!!!!

Well I'll just stay up until I can.
 
I'm in, FWIW, your PayPal has to have a credit card attached to it or the transaction won't go through, I had to use my alternate ePay PayPal, Dave. :scratch2:
 
I know last night Paypal was down for maintenance. Maybe that was the problem.

Grumpy
 
I'm chippin' in as well. This place has been a daily home every since I stumbled onto it, thanks to Axel from TVK who had it in his links part of his website.

:thmbsp:
 
Also you can send you number and a good time to call you.

Shouldn't that be "For a Good Time Call..." ?:scratch2:

The Subscriber service is great, Thanks Grumpy, Wards, Luvvin' and all for making it happen!! :thmbsp:
 
C'mon, everybody!! It's only $25!

You probably spend that much every time you wander past the magazine racks in Barnes & Noble!
 
I'm using the new "Invisible Mode" right now.

Seems to work, but it's a little hard to type when you can't see your fingers. :D

Cheers, Snade
 
A "no brainer" indeed. I will shoot you a paypal as soon as I get home and away from the company "Internet Nazis".

( Did I post that out loud? :para: )
 
Back
Top Bottom