• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-1010 won't Power On...

Maybe somone can help me fix my speakers. one wont work anymore, they were a gift from a friend. This is a new interest of mine,, but I know nothing about it. And my friend moved away. He left me a few vintage items such as speakers (hpm 100's) a turntable and an amp. Make matters worse I have no experience. I would really love to have these items fixed.
 
I have a really good recipe for home-baked rye bread, but that doesn't belong in this thread either.
 
Maybe somone can help me fix my speakers. one wont work anymore, they were a gift from a friend. This is a new interest of mine,, but I know nothing about it. And my friend moved away. He left me a few vintage items such as speakers (hpm 100's) a turntable and an amp. Make matters worse I have no experience. I would really love to have these items fixed.

I think you'll find all kinds of friendly folks willing to help... my suggestion is start with one thing at a time, and post new threads in the appropriate forums here. E.g., there's a speakers thread, so post questions about fixing those in the speakers forum. Have a turntable question? Post that in turntables forum. Etc. Hope this helps.

Michael
 
It is high summer. Cleaning salty pc boards and replacing transistors is winter work. I'm hoping DEK will be back with us in the fall - I'd hate to see him throw in the towel after coming this far.
 
Back
Top Bottom