• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SX-950 In Protection ... maybe more issues SOLVED

well done :thumbsup:
another thing to note . some have had troubles subbing q3 q4 on protect board . i seem to remember 2sc945 work properly . and are original numbers .KSC1845FTA might not work properly .

I've done many 850's and 950's and have always used KSC1845 for Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4, for Q6 I use KSC2383, Q7 I use KSC2069, Q5 I use KSA992, never had one issue with those replacements.
 
Any help for me would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Pioneer QX-8000 I need to get protection fuses for. All it says is 2amp fuses. What V? I'm thinking 125 V.

Thanks!!!!
 
Been listening to the SX-950 the last few days and totally happy with it. Love the Pioneer sound. Amp is doing great so far!

jarn2otl.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom