• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tacoma Storage Locker

Register to hide this ad
And I hope someone from here gets it, I'm really interested to know what that second speaker is, where you can only see the tag.
 
That locker probably has $150 in knobs! Thankfully on the wrong side of the country for me, as I need to downsize.
 
Man...I'm 3 hours south of that. I am soooo tempted. I'd pay $150 plus whatever it costs in fuel to get up there.
 
I see potential there. Looks like at least one Sansui speaker, a couple receivers and integrated amps, some test equip... yup, you'd at least get your money's worth off the items in the pictures, and who knows what else is hidden?!?
 
Wish those kind of deals would come up around here. Okay well maybe not, would have to explain to the wife why we can't use the garage for the cars. I'd seriously pay that just for the shelving. Lots of potential there.
 
What about the tubes in the scopes? If the gear does not work there is enough parts to pay the price of admission and the gas to grab em. But then you need a storage spot. Maybe just take over payments?
 
Back
Top Bottom