• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tall Wood Speakers- $30 Los Angeles Craigslist

tubed

Lunatic Member
They look DIY.
Perhaps someone in need of "garage speakers":dunno:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/for/d/los-angeles-tall-wood-speakers/7201750314.html
00L0L_f8PCbqESfCW_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
You guys know what happens to speakers in a spray booth that has a cure temp setting of 140degrees.

They don’t last.

Thanks

Eric
 
I just couldn't stop watching the speaker carnage Too funny The Infinity catching fire was epic
 
Last edited:
That what I thought, that looks like the Phillips AD0162 or 0163 tweeter. Dates it as from late 70s or 80s. I have a small pair of DIY bookshelfs with the AD0163 paired with a Madisound woofer still around dating from 1987.
 
Back
Top Bottom