• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tangent Acoustics RS-8

Sam08861

Super Member
Anyone familiar with these speakers? Any good?

Did find these... (apparently ps8s in the UK)

2256581-tangent-rs8-speakers-rare-top-of-the-line-model-british-made.jpg


2256582-tangent-rs8-speakers-rare-top-of-the-line-model-british-made.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Just picked up a pair and am very impressed!
Excellent image excellent airy tweeters.
Apparently they went through a couple design changes as most companies do. The tweets in mine are like a soft aluminum dome type .
 
I have a pair that I just received from my brother. One of the mid-range speakers had separated from the surround (surround is still perfectly intact), and my brother said his young son had pushed in the cones on both mid-range speakers, so I have a competent technician repairing them right now, and he's going to put them back into the cabinets in a couple of days. I'm going to try hooking them up to my Sony STR-V5 and see if they are a decent match.
 
Long gone now . Actually just sold my VR4jr too. Have my fist pair of Magnepan MG12 and am blown away!!! I don’t think I can go back to box speakers . That being said they are not stock , I bypass crossovers and run DSP active crossovers and stereo sub woofers .
 
Back
Top Bottom