• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The almost forgotten Vector Research

I remember thinking Vector Research was a Tech HiFi house-brand, they seemed to push it so much. Learned alot from previous posts.
 
That's interesting. My VA-1450 looks almost identical to my two NAD power amps. Same Army-ish green and all.
 
Here's the link where I reached out to AK to assist with original repair:
Thanks for the link. I actually had already found that thread when I was researching the one I picked up. Those fusible resistors were the problem with my VR5000 also.

I've had it in the main system for about a week now, so far I'm liking it. I'm trying not to add more stuff to my collection, but it looks like I will probably end up keeping it around awhile.
 
Recently picked up a VRX7100
just opened it up to air blast it
later on I will clean up the glue junk and clean controls etc
but I took pics for all to see
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6282.jpeg
    IMG_6282.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6281.jpeg
    IMG_6281.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6280.jpeg
    IMG_6280.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6279.jpeg
    IMG_6279.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6278.jpeg
    IMG_6278.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6277.jpeg
    IMG_6277.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom