• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Chronicles Of Sarah Connor - Who's Watching ?

Parnelly

Well-Known Member
Tonight at 8 a new show will be starting based on the Terminator movies. This show is based in a time line after T2 where sarah and jon are on the run. Im a huge terminator fan. It will be ran on A channel and fox. Season premiere will be this evening.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've setup my Tivo to record it. The previews looked good. I read they only have 8 episodes because of the writers strike.

I'm looking forward to it.
 
Yup, I'm sitting here waiting right now...........................Guess I should find something else to do until it starts:lurk:
 
Hadn't heard about it until I read this thread but I'll give it a watch.

Lena Heady who plays Sarah Connor doesn't look very promising in the preview. Linda Hamilton will be hard to match.
 
I thought it kicked some serious butt. A lot of action and the new Sarah is better than Linda Hamilton.

Good TV.

Snade
 
We are two weeks behind on TV over here, I am still waiting, although now I am super excited hearing from y'all that it is good.
 
I really enjoyed it. Got the DVR set up to record again Monday night.

I think I have a new show to watch.

The female protector Terminator is pretty good looking as well. Although she seems a little stiff in the acting department. Must be an unknown.
 
I'll be watching the rest of this series. If it stays as good as the first one they may have something.
 
Your kidding right? Ever see Firefly/Serenity/The Unit/The 4400? Summer Glau is a big SF cult favorite and probably the main reason many watched the show (including me):

My daughter wanted to watch it because Summer Glau is in it, so I sat and watched with her. Summer was great, the new Sarah was great, the new John came across as a a wimp, the action scene jump cuts and shakey cam gave me a headache.

I wasn't impressed.
 
The pace and amount of action distracted from the awful cinematography and cornball plot. Plot seems to center on the struggle between the smokin' hot Sarah Connor and even smokiner Cameron terminator (who... I... can't... take... my... eyes... off...) for the affections of John Connor. Enough oedipal weirdness to sink a ship, but we'll see where it goes.
 
Well its not expected to be action packed due to budget size being considerably less then motion picture productions. So far i thought the show was decent. IMO this new sarah is jamless compared to linda hamiltons acting in T2. But i like most anything terminator so this has little affect on my impression of the show. Jon does seem sligtly emo, which also im not concerned about. All in all not a bad show for cable television.
 
Back
Top Bottom