• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Chronicles Of Sarah Connor - Who's Watching ?

Hmmmm, apparently I havent. I stand corrected. I guess thats her acting style. I shall have to pay more attention.

Well...she does play a robot after all and I doubt many are really watching her acting anyway.

And is her name pronounced "Summer Glow"? Because if it is, that's incredibly unfortunate.
 
Watched the second episode. Much better. Looks like I will have something to watch Monday until 24 starts up again.
 
Sure as hell beats the flood of boring and endless sea of reality shows.
:yes::thmbsp:

I enjoyed the first episode last night and will watch the second tonight. I thought 24 was cancelled for the season due to Kiefers off screen problems coupled with the writers strike?
 
After the second episode...I've more or less lost interest. It really doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the new "Sarah Connor" bores the crap out of me. She just doesn't have the undertones of "I'm one step away from going INSANE and ripping your head off" that Linda Hamilton did.
 
I liked it a lot. There is a real risk of damaging the "Terminator" franchise so kudos to the people for the effort. Looking forward to next week.
 
Your kidding right? Ever see Firefly....?

Oh the pain of a stellar cancelled series.

:tears:

summer-glau-firefly-081.jpg
 
The second episode was not very good, the writing seemed average.

I may watch it again, but I'm not recommending it.

The son is a wimp and needs to toughen up if he is going to save all of our lives.

Snade
 
I seriously get lost into the Terminator movies, but the TeeVee version just didn't grab me. I missed the first episode thinking it was Monday nite. Oh well. I've got patience. But like 'Lost' and '24', if you miss an episode you might as well forget about it. And I do that a lot!

I'm really lame when it comes to scheduling my TeeVee viewing.
 
Not meant to be below the belt...

I missed the Sunday episode, thinking the first one would be Monday nite. I am a huge fan of the Terminator movies. Fantastic escapism! I guess my 13" TeeVee just don't get it, even though I have big-time 2ch sound hooked up.

The first movie was Sci-Fi at it's best. The following were just as good. Classic Sci-Fi without any doubt! No low blow intended!

Rick
 
The Sunday episode was good, the Monday episode was OK. It has potential, even if it doesn't have a big budget. They are going to have to have more variety to the action/fight scenes though. The previews for next week looked interesting. We'll see how it goes.
Jack
 
:yes::thmbsp:

I enjoyed the first episode last night and will watch the second tonight. I thought 24 was cancelled for the season due to Kiefers off screen problems coupled with the writers strike?

I believe they managed to complete about half the season, but they wanted to hold back until they could complete the rest and run everything at once.
 
I've only caught one episode so far. I'm undecided at this point. I thought that it was decent, but not great. Its always diffcult to accept new actors in favorite roles, and this is no different. But I think that the acting will need to mature a bit if its going to survive past season 1 though.
 
Back
Top Bottom