• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The dim bulb?

I like the iconology. I added the equivalent text:
Square body with skinny neck and legs = Man
Big hair with thin face = Woman
Shield = Protection
Screenshot 2021-06-11 135033.jpg
 
Wow dude, that's really deep! If I'm getting it al all:rflmao: It actually is a striking discription of it's creator. Although he is still looking for that 'protection' in this hazardous world..
 
I use a 3 way socket with either a 50-100-150 or a 100-200-300 bulb, depending on unit under testing. I have a kill-o-watt between the DBT and UUT to tell me whether the bulb is off or on before I test. I'll start with it off, and ramp up one setting at a time for about 5 seconds each.
 
Back
Top Bottom