• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Family Guy Stereo System

Solid_State

Solid State is great
Can anyone ID the Stereo system in the opening credits of the TV show Family Guy?

I can see that it is a BPC Rack system with crap speakers
maybe its a Fisher/Sanyo from the 1980's :D

Also feel free to edit the picture to your liking
(But please post the edited picture in this thread)

Family_Guy_Stereo_HD720P.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Family_Guy_Stereo_HD720P.jpg
    Family_Guy_Stereo_HD720P.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
Register to hide this ad
The receiver and CD player look like NAD or Rotel. Although I doubt the Griffins would spend that kind of money. Unless Peter got it in some cockamamie scheme. Like traded Meg for it.
 
Whatever it is, a lot of Kiss gets played on it. I bet Peter has Love Gun on CD, LP, cassette, and possibly 8-track.
 
Front controls on the TT, minimal switches and knobs on the amp, dual deck and cd player, hmmm.....looks Dutch to me.
 
whoa...was that a "Ren & Stimpy" reference?? :banana:

Uhh-huh. I have a Chihuahua, Master Gomez, The World's Meanest, Nastiest, most UNREASONABLE Chihuahua, that show was a pretty accurate depiction of my l'il guy's pepperpot personality...I STILL love him, & he loves me, so its ALL good !
 
Back
Top Bottom