• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Family Guy Stereo System

I like Quagmire's stereo better. His pops out of the wall and the record changer begins at the push of a button. The pop out beds and bar make a nice touch as well.
 
If I remember correctly, there is glass over the front of the speakers. Someone is thrown into the speaker and it shatters.
 
Uhh-huh. I have a Chihuahua, Master Gomez, The World's Meanest, Nastiest, most UNREASONABLE Chihuahua, that show was a pretty accurate depiction of my l'il guy's pepperpot personality...I STILL love him, & he loves me, so its ALL good !

Have u seen the last episodes of when the show came back? it was nasty but I loved it!
 
If I remember correctly, there is glass over the front of the speakers. Someone is thrown into the speaker and it shatters.

That would be....the episode with the hurricane I think? No....they didn't fight in that one I don't think.

But I know what you're talking about. I don't think it was glass over the speakers but the glass on the cabinet.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2
 
Back
Top Bottom