• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The German government is urging people to abandon Internet Explorer

Wow I would have never guessed that Nibiru (Planet X) and th Annunaki will contact us using Java IRC chat. Dang it!

:o
 
I started tonight to program a simple browser using VB. There are a number of Youtube vids showing how tp do it and MS Visual Basic Studio Express 2012 is a free download. 1st attemp took about 30 minutes, never used VB before, and I got it to work. A bit slow to start up be sites open faster than anything I've had in years including the browser built into Lotus Organizer 6.1 that's the fastest so far before this. I suspect the Organizerbrowser is as safe as the best as it is virtually unknown and most Orgainzer users set IE as the default in the program.
 
I like Google Chrome, especially on older systems and those who must still live with dial up modems, I like Waterfox (the 64 bit offshoot of Mozilla Firefox on 64 bit Windows 7 systems).
 
I like Google Chrome, especially on older systems and those who must still live with dial up modems, I like Waterfox (the 64 bit offshoot of Mozilla Firefox on 64 bit Windows 7 systems).

Waterfox? That sounds interesting. :scratch2: But I think Brian should write a new browser for AKers, that only goes to AK & CL, & an option for fleabay, "if" the user wants that. :D
 
My Browsers

Lotus Organizer and Visual Basic showing AK
 

Attachments

  • VB Browser.jpg
    VB Browser.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 11
  • Lotus Organizer Browser.jpg
    Lotus Organizer Browser.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 8
I love Firefox,,,but it's one big disadvantage is that not all websites work
well with Firefox.. On my favorite website www.nederland.fm in which you can listen online to fm radio stations in the Netherlands,,and other countries,,, Non of the radio stations will play with Firefox..However, they will all work with
with Internet Explorer..
Certain credit card, bank online and .gov websites will not display correctly with Firefox. Some will display ok, but either will not print correctly, or will not print at all.. Some programs can't be downloaded with Firefox. So sometimes, you have use Internet Explorer..
Admittedly, I don't know much about Google Chrome.. The only reason that I haven't tried it is because the anti virus program that I have,doesn't support Google Chrome... So Firefox is the default browser, and I use Internet Explorer only when I really have to... :tresbon:
 
Last edited:
Who says they are more secure? They are not. They just have different bugs/flaws in them.

They are if the exploits are harder to implement and and they are targeted less
for that reason alone they can be more secure .

While none are perfect independent testing has verified that Chrome and Firefox are more secure than most.
they both offer more security options as well.

Interestingly, this month the German government named Chrome the most secure browser
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom