• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Grey Album??

Register to hide this ad
grey album

The futher dumbing down of America,brought on by unbridled greed.What a tragedy,certain parts of American music have become stagnant.
 
I don't think so. Gotta say what the kid did took some moxie, knowledge, and creativity.
Hip-hop and rap isn't my scene, I'm a fifty-something, pale white guy who seems stuck in the 70s and 60s music-wise. But you've gotta say that the hip-hop and rap really grabbed an entire generation of kids, black kids, white kids, hispanic kids, asian kids, kids of all persuasions. Something in that.
I must say the Grey Album has piqued my interest, but I'll probably never get to hear it. Bummer, that.
 
grey

Its not my genre either,but I have seen the direct effect up close and personal.All music has been attack at some point of its existence,but never have I seen so much gained from someone elses effort.Sorry if anyone is offended.
 
Back
Top Bottom