• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Wow Pac Attack is great. I have it on Gameboy Advance and is helpful when waiting at the Docs office. Other recommended SNES titles:Gradius,Pilotwings for damn sure,Wings Aces High. Star Wars forget the name.
 
Hi Smallies!

Yea, I love Pac Attack & someone told me it like Tetris. I didn't get into that game, but I may take a look now. That Hyper mode in PA is something else.

I may just give it a try before bedtime, but that Legend of Zelda game has bitten me, leaving a serious infection. :D

The other day I finally beat those turtles & the Helmasaur King! Geesh!

Taking a little break before moving on to the next challenge. Yea, those games seems like fun & I may look at few of them soon.

Take care,
Rome
 
Back
Top Bottom