• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Name That Album thread

Nah, you just done went country on us and nobody saw that comin' ;)

How about a year of release to give an idea of age and maybe reveal a little about her genes - good golly, she ought to be able to sing now shouldn't she - or hint to one of her notable -ex's.
 
Nah, you just done went country on us and nobody saw that comin' ;)

How about a year of release to give an idea of age and maybe reveal a little about her genes - good golly, she ought to be able to sing now shouldn't she - or hint to one of her notable -ex's.

Oh, that's who it is. :smoke:

Now you see, Jack, Cubby knows how to sling a clue (or two). :thmbsp:

PS: She really does remind one of Tina Weymouth. Never noticed that before.
 
So Mystic, you got this one? Go for it. I'm recusing myself as I noticed the album title was prominent in the link when I hovered over the pic. (since changed).
 
thanks for the help with the clues guys!

great clues as to her identity.

the album is named after a brand of wine that was popular in the 70's
 
man i am exausted........... thats harder to host a puzzel than to win.

My Hat is off to Cubby who has known the answer since last night because I put the name in the photo code. You are a good egg Cubby!
 
I thought I knew that one, ran to my stacks to find that it was not Sergio Mendes & Brasil '77. Oh well.
 
guess_album2.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom