• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

The New Wave Of British Heavy Metal

IMG_20250918_090637039_HDR~2.jpg
These British Knights albums look very interesting. Do you have all four volumes?
 
I just read of the passing of another NWOBHM legend. This from Blitzkrieg's Brian Ross.

"It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Jim Sirotto on October 29th. He was an amazing guy. He is also a great loss to the world of music. His talent in the musical field was unquestionable. The songs that we wrote together, I will cherish for the rest of my life. Together, we created Blitzkrieg, and it is my honour to continue that legacy. Jim and I also shared a passion for Sci-Fi, particularly Doctor Who. Throughout the years, we kept in touch with each other, and he always shared his opinion with me regarding new Blitzkrieg albums. I always sent him a copy before the date of release. I am going to miss him greatly, but his music will go on forever."
Brian Ross 17/11/2025
1763511913120.png
1763511937707.png

1763511891176.png
006.JPG
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom