• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Recorded LIVE Playlist

Just picked up Foghat LIVE...wow, great songs and well recorded. Noticed it was mastered by Robert Lugwig, when he was with Masterdisk.

I'm a fool for..recorded live...also with Foghat I picked up Lynyrd Skynyrd LIVE, 1987 Tribute Tour. Have not listened to it yet...Foghat is just so good I'm playing it again and again:D. Preston
 
now spinning...

DSCN0279.jpg


Weather Report - 8:30
ARC Columbia PC2 36030 (1979)

Jaco Pastorius teasing Third Stone From The Sun during his bass solo.
 
The Richard Thompson Band - "Live at Celtic Connections"
At the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow, Robbie Burns day, 2011.
 
cd-4240.jpg



GIUSEPPE VERDI
Requiem; Te Deum
Zinka Milanov; Bruna Castagna; Jussi Bjšrling; Nicola Moscona
Westminster Choir
NBC Symphony Orchestra
Arturo Toscanini
Music & Arts CD-4240​

remarkable rcording from 1940 I listened to last night
 
Santana & Buddy Miles! Live!
Recorded on January 1, 1972, at the "Sunshine '72 Festival, inside Diamond Head, Honolulu Hawaii.

Santana_BuddyMiles.jpg
 
DSCN0303.jpg


Lorraine Hunt Lieberson - Neruda Songs
Nonesuch 79954-2 (2006)

Full title is Lorraine Hunt Lieberson sings Peter Lieberson - Neruda Songs

Recorded live with Boston Symphony Orchestra, Jame Levine conducting and released following her death - this was my conscious introduction to the remarkable voice of Lorraine Hunt Lieberson. An avid reader of Pablo Neruda's poetry for many years, I bought this without hesitation on a strictly literary impulse only to have the check-out clerk gush about Lorraine Hunt Lieberson's artistry and how much she will be missed. The first listen proved that both my musical/literary curiosity and the clerk's accolades were spot on that afternoon.

I absolutely adore this recording.
 
frontrku.jpg




Thelonious Monk Quartet - "Live at the Five Spot. Discovery !" Blue note CDP 0777 7 99786 2 5) recording made by Coltrane's first wife Naima​
 
DSCN0315.jpg


Robert Fripp - The End Of Time
Churchscapes - Live in England & Estonia, 2006
Discipline Global Mobile DGM 0701 (2007)

From the liner notes: These performances are live, and recorded live. There are small technical flaws in the recording, and major functional flaws in the performer.
 
Back
Top Bottom