• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Recorded LIVE Playlist

alabamalive.jpg


Live
Alabama

RCA (1988)
 
Motivated by Carl I received a new Filmore release today.
Johnny Winter And - Live At The Filmore East (10/3/70)
2010 Sony
 

Attachments

  • 51APEP6l4tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51APEP6l4tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
This is one of my favorite Fillmore East recordings.

KC+1969+fillmore+east.jpg


Been awhile since I've heard it so I'll give it a spin.
 
THE RACONTEURS
Vegoose Music Festival
Snake Eyes Stage @ Star Nursery Field
Las Vegas, NV
28 October 2006
 
THE WHO
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD
25 May 1969

Opening for The Who that night in May were a burgeoning LED ZEPPELIN. The humanity!
 
Live Recordings

Honestly,I'm not a big fan of Live Recordings,I could probably name more bad ones than good. Some of my Faves like J.Geils Band
"Live-Full House" and The Grateful Dead "Europe 72" have already been mentioned,so here's a few more...
 

Attachments

  • JGB_Blow Your Face Out.jpg
    JGB_Blow Your Face Out.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd_One More From The Road.jpg
    Lynyrd Skynyrd_One More From The Road.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Beatles_Live at the Hollywood Bowl.jpg
    Beatles_Live at the Hollywood Bowl.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Joni Mitchell and The LA Express_Miles of Aisles.jpg
    Joni Mitchell and The LA Express_Miles of Aisles.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 10
  • The Quintet_Jazz at Massey Hall.jpg
    The Quintet_Jazz at Massey Hall.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 14
I figured abpeep would have posted this one by now! Classic Texas honkytonk rock!

Joe Ely - Live at Liberty Lunch
MCA 1990
 

Attachments

  • 416PPA92G4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    416PPA92G4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
Maceo Parker - Life On Planet Groove
Recorded at Stadtgarten Restaurant
Cologne, Germany
March 5th, 6th & 7th, 1992
 
Back
Top Bottom