• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Walking Dead

i missed both eps 1 and 2 on amchd so i caught ep 1 on hulu today, liked it so much i actually paid $2.99 to amazon this afternoon to see ep 2. worth it, imo.

it's good enuff to help make up for the rats not renewing 'rubicon'. :sigh:
 
I highly recommend reading the monthly comic the show is based upon, even if you're not into comics.
Visit your local shop and pick up a few issues.
 
I watched last weeks episode and man did this show jump the shark or what. It was like watching an episode of Lost but i couldn't find the fat guy. If this is the direction this series is going then they will have lost me as a veiwer. B O R I N G.
 
Back
Top Bottom