• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

These are the most rarest speakers in the world

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
I don't care if he is right and they are "the most rarest speakers in the world". His ad is still super-annoying with the poor grammar, bad pictures, and all-caps typing style:


http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ele/3596575522.html

AR9 speakers and sub - $1000 (fort worth )

THESE ARE THE MOST RAREST SPEAKERS IN THE WORLD .........THEY HAVE GREAT SOUND QUALITY...... THEY ARE CALLED AR9 BECAUSE THE GO FROM 1-10 AND THEY ARE A 9 .........CALL 682...


3Gf3I43Hb5Lc5G75Mbd25c1a00475508014b7.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
The all caps means he is yelling, you know, so we can hear him. I have more most rarester speakers anyway. Otherwise I would get them just for the title of being the owner of the most rarest speakers, EVAR.
 
Yeah two different woofers, (niether an original) wonder if the subs in the sides are whatever brand lol
 
Last edited:
Really bugs me when ignant people have good stuff and no clue. How you gonna reason with somebody like that?
 
Ok, guys it has been pointed out that we can be pretty petty and tend to look down our noses at those with less than perfect spelling or grammar, and I admit it can get a bit excessive at times. I've been guilty of it and the rest of you know who you are. :nono:

However this one deserves our abuse. SEROUISly


images
 
Last edited:
They're rare because no other pair of AR9's on earth has that combination of drivers. :withstpd:
 
I suspect they really are rare... how many other AR9s have those mismatched upper woofers? Probably one of a kind!
 
Back
Top Bottom