tybrad Lunatic Member Banned Sep 13, 2020 #1 Things that just does not go together. A-Z on the first item. Can be any items. Abacus and writing school Broccoli and jello Chianti and Big Macs . . . Abstract geometry and culinary school
Things that just does not go together. A-Z on the first item. Can be any items. Abacus and writing school Broccoli and jello Chianti and Big Macs . . . Abstract geometry and culinary school
highvoltage_ From southern Delaware Subscriber Sep 14, 2020 #10 tybrad said: Hippies and Yuppies (even though some did the morph) Click to expand... SuperjazzyJa said: Jaci Velasquez and Antidemon... Click to expand... I think we skipped the letter " I ". Ice and fire.
tybrad said: Hippies and Yuppies (even though some did the morph) Click to expand... SuperjazzyJa said: Jaci Velasquez and Antidemon... Click to expand... I think we skipped the letter " I ". Ice and fire.
SuperjazzyJa 18 Wheel Member Subscriber Sep 14, 2020 #11 highvoltage_ said: I think we skipped the letter " I ". Ice and fire. Click to expand... OOPS! I hate when that happens.
highvoltage_ said: I think we skipped the letter " I ". Ice and fire. Click to expand... OOPS! I hate when that happens.