• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

This guy knew what he was doing so sound good...

I think that maybe he was sniffing the glue. It's not that hard to silicone some speakers in. Maybe the guy is blind.

I also like where the guy is pointing to the "Oiled Walnut Veneer" sticker as if this will save them.
 
"A bit dry that some Old English or Lemon Oil polish will take care of."

Now I know what to use when I need to shine my wood speakers. :nono:
 
To quote the seller; "This guy knew what he was doing so good sound"....umm, sure. I wonder if that driver actually moves at all??
 
Back
Top Bottom