• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

This is just painful

Register to hide this ad
wow the person should be shot for painting those...painful is right..have to pay me to take them, and I own 2 pairs..
 
Well you see who's selling them???

"thefonzee"..:lmao:

Ehhhhhhhh!!!!!

fonzie.jpg
 
I could get that off like it was never there.

But not for that price. $50 is more like it.


My bet is on a vindictive lover.
 
I could get that off like it was never there.

But not for that price. $50 is more like it.


My bet is on a vindictive lover.

I'm thinking some "interior designer" who convinced the customer that they would just look "Fabulous"
 
Good god!:no: I know the HPM-100s are both liked and disliked, but there was no reason to do that to them!:thumbsdn::tears: 28 days left on auction and I bet there won't be a single bid. Also notice the name of the seller: "The Fonzee", that may explain some of it. I have a nice pair of 250W HPM100s myself and I think they have good potential if tamed and paired with the right components, but you couldn't pay me to take the pink pair.
 
I saw that listing earlier and had the same reaction...good lord WHY? While the wood on the HPM-100 is really nice, I guess if one had a trashed pair I could see painting them black...or hell even off-white or something...but PINK?????
 
Back
Top Bottom