• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Those Digitrac 200NE's...

My "Quest-20" (200NE stylus mated with Ortofon Super-OM body) sounds nearly as good as my Denon DL-110 cartridge. That's a pretty big achievement for a $20 cartridge.
 
My "Quest-20" (200NE stylus mated with Ortofon Super-OM body) sounds nearly as good as my Denon DL-110 cartridge. That's a pretty big achievement for a $20 cartridge.

Hey Rush, Do you know the difference between an OM body and a super OM body?

Thanks, Bill.
 
Super OM: 1kOhm resistance / 580mH inductance.
OM: 750Ohm resistance / 450mH inductance.



The Digitrac cartridge bodies are most likely specced exactly like the old OM.
 
Last edited:
The seller just puts them up on eBay (along with several other models of NOS carts) every now and then. They also have their own website at jettsales.com where they are available all the time.
 
Thanks Sam C. & pbinpb57. Just ordered one and I'm looking forward to reviving my venerable OM. 'Preciate the link.

Enjoy the music,
-Mark
 
The Digitrac 200 NE's should come with an Ortofon p-mount adaptor and mounting screws. All four of mine did.

Well, the two I ordered for Jettsales arrived today via U.P.S. Neither of them had a P-Mount adapter included.

Bill.
 
Last edited:
Well, the two I ordered for Jettsales arrived today via U.P.S. Neither of them had a P-Mount adapter included. :tears: Is anyone willing to part with one of there P-Mount adapters in order for me to see if either of my cartridges work? I dont have a regular Ortofon cartridge to use.

Hopefully, Bill.

Have you peeped under the cardboard label inserted into the plastic box/cartridge holder?
 
Thanks virak, and yes I have. There was a cheap screwdriver, nuts/bolts and a stylus brush but no adapters.

Bill.

Strange. Well, someone here at AK ought to have a spare or two.
If I didn't live far, far away in Norway, I'd send you one.
 
If I had a spare, I'd happily send it your way. I only have two, and both have carts installed.
 
Back
Top Bottom