• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Those Digitrac 200NE's...

It works!

Hey guys!

I "found" an adapter and setup the Digitrac cartrdige on a spare head shell. I got lucky, the first one works and sounds fine! :banana:

Now I'd likle to know what weight headshell you guys are using (those who have medium mass arms) with the Digitrac?


Thanks, Bill.
 
Last edited:
My 200NE's arrived yesterday, and mine also do not have the p-mount adaptors in the box (although the directions make reference to the "included adaptor"). I have several of these adaptors on-hand, so no big deal.

I tried out one of them and it works just fine, no critical listening yet but the cartridge itself is working. So 1-for-1 so far! Seems like it was a pretty good deal for $20.
 
Hey guys!

I "found" an adapter and setup the Digitrac cartrdige on a spare head shell. I got lucky, the first one works and sounds fine! :banana:

Now I'd likle to know what weight headshell you guys are using (those who have medium mass arms) with the Digitrac?


Thanks, Bill.

I've got a light-weight stamped aluminum headshell with a Shure p-mount adaptor that I used to use for trying out p-mount cartridges on my Technics SL-1700Mk2. Since I now have several p-mount turntables, I haven't used it in a year or so. Since the p-mount carts track fairly light (high compliance), keeping the arm mass low with a light weight headshell seemed to work.
 
It ain't cheap, but I've got 5 200NE adapters I don't need, and I can send them anywhere in the world for $3.50 each, if anyone's interested (covers envelope+postage from Norway). PM me if you need one.
 
Back
Top Bottom