• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thoughts on Nikko NR-1019?

lanteau

New Member
I'm looking at a Nikko NR-1019 on a popular auction site, and I'm wondering if this is a good receiver and how much should I be willing to pay for it? Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
It is a very nice receiver. It is physically big (22" wide) and heavy. They usually sell for less than
$100. If you do a seach here, there are quite a few threads with info, pictures and opinions.
 
lanteau said:
I'm looking at a Nikko NR-1019 on a popular auction site, and I'm wondering if this is a good receiver and how much should I be willing to pay for it? Thanks

Last NR-1219 I saw sold for $50.
 
Back
Top Bottom