• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Throwback Avatars.

I know that alot of us change our avatars as often as we change underwear around here. I was just remembering what my first avatar on AK was and decided to display it proudly again.

Let's see what YOUR first avatar here was? :thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • Floyd.jpg
    Floyd.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Man, i've been through a ton of 'em. Here is/was my first;
garrard2.jpg


Simple one from the Garrard Type A, a nice table with some great visuals and graphics. Moved on to Dick Tracy panels from that, and a random assortment of others.

Nice avatar, I remember seeing that at some point, though it makes the member title seem a little off;), then again, that line would probably only fit Brock Samson...
 
I do remember that avatar Marantzfan. What is it's origin?

I can't remember what my first avatar was though. It was various pictures of Bob Denver (R.I.P.) as Maynard G. Krebbs for a while.
 
I do remember that avatar Marantzfan. What is it's origin?

I can't remember what my first avatar was though. It was various pictures of Bob Denver (R.I.P.) as Maynard G. Krebbs for a while.

Mine was the album cover to Pink Floyd Delicate Sound of Thunder.
 
I resemble your remark indeed, marantzfan!

Here is my first one, I think:

10110.jpg

Rome
 
I know that alot of us change our avatars as often as we change underwear around here. I was just remembering what my first avatar on AK was and decided to display it proudly again.

Let's see what YOUR first avatar here was? :thmbsp:

:yikes: If that's the case then it's a good thing I do my own laundry!:D
 
Historically, my dj TT first;




After I sold that TT it changed to;

E8.jpg



And then to the current one. :)
 
Last edited:
I just can't change. I want you guys to think I have a voice like Sam Elliott.

Pause and say slowly:

Banquet beer, high country barley.:D
 
This was my first one, a sparrow, for a very short time before going to the current one.
Now try to find the meaning of it.:D
 

Attachments

  • House_sparrowIII.jpg
    House_sparrowIII.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11
Not really sure what mine was. I think it was the old RCA lightning bolt logo which I scanned off of a tube box.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • RCA.JPG
    RCA.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom