Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Just so I don't get another :nono: for posting improperly, what are the requirements here? What must be Canadian: the composer/songwriter, the artist/performer/musical organization or both? Or either?
Just so I don't get another :nono: for posting improperly, what are the requirements here? What must be Canadian: the composer/songwriter, the artist/performer/musical organization or both? Or either?
I'd NEVER betray that sacred trust. But I might be tempted to dig out some slime-encrusted, not-played-in-years oldie featuring someone(s) with the requisite criteria, good music or not, and play it just so .....
Camelot
Robert Goulet singing
C'est moi and If Ever I Would Leave You