• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tonearm for Luxman PD 441

As an update I am writing this to say that I received the armoard that I ordered off of the Website listed in a previous post and I am reporting here that it is perfect. It fits perfectly, locks in perfectly, looks exactly the same as the stock arm board that came with the table. In fact, it looks better, as the one that came with the turntable had been hacked a bit in order to fit an SME tonearm. I have seen a couple of sources for the arm board and the one that I had listed was cheaper than what I saw available on fleabay. You can also just buy the top piece that screws on to the sliding/locking part for a fraction of what they typically would cost. I am extremely happy with the purchase and have my Fidelity Research FR54 mounted on one arm board and my FR-24 mounted on the other. Excellent craftsmanship and equally excellent price.
 
Thanks for the report. Seems aftermarket is the way to go for these armboards as the bay pricing is no longer realistic. Maybe they don't know there are aftermarket sources.
 
Thanks for the report. Seems aftermarket is the way to go for these armboards as the bay pricing is no longer realistic. Maybe they don't know there are aftermarket sources.

Ya.... I am very impressed by the quality of the product for the price....even with the shipping cost from Italy. The fact that once you get the main sliding board you can buy which ever top piece you need for a specific tonearam. They even sell blanks if you want to drill one out to a specific size for a specific tonearm. I am going to buy a secondary piece...maybe two...might get a blank. Love the turntable. It is a work of art that plays music beautifully.
 
Back
Top Bottom