J Jay Rolfe New Member Jan 18, 2023 #1 Recently my transformer died and my electronics guru is trying to replace it. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement or the specifications so he can match it to something that is currently available?
Recently my transformer died and my electronics guru is trying to replace it. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement or the specifications so he can match it to something that is currently available?
hamrules AK Subscriber Subscriber Jan 18, 2023 #2 Maybe just buy another one on the cheap and take out the XFMR.
J Jay Rolfe New Member Sep 30, 2023 #3 I have not been able to find one 'on the cheap'. If you have a source, I would be grateful.
llwhtt AK Subscriber Subscriber Sep 30, 2023 #4 The SAE A202 is an "offshore" SAE, not worth sinking any money into it. You'll have to find somebody parting one out on fleabay if you want a xfmr. Craig Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
The SAE A202 is an "offshore" SAE, not worth sinking any money into it. You'll have to find somebody parting one out on fleabay if you want a xfmr. Craig
PabloTincho Super Member Oct 1, 2023 #6 I am looking for a SAE amp, what is the most musical sae amp ( dont care about power )