• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

True WPC for a Kenwood Eleven????

LuxmanTom

Active Member
Hi Everyone,I just got home from garage saleing(sic)and found a One owner mint Kenwood Eleven,org box.But no owner manual.The guy say's 105 WPC,but everything i see say's 60WPC?This isn't a Eleven g,or a mkll,or lll.Just a plain Eleven.Any Kenwood people out there with the correct answer?Any help would be great,Thank you,Tom.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have one and everything I've seen say's 60 wpc. Congratulations on a nice find. I have one and like it quite a bit.
 
Thank you,Ths364.That's what i thought too.Great sound,nice's look's,and a other one to add to keeper collection,like we NEED more,lol.
 
I hear you! Not too long after getting mine, the guy I bought it from presented a Model 11G (which is even larger!). I have IT now as well. :)
 
Series I 60wpc RMS
Series II 80wpc RMS
Series III 120wpc RMS

Per the manuals @ vinylengine.
 
Thank's everyone,after playing with it for a while,that's one of the strongest,and cleanest 60watts i've heard in a while,it's right of there with Sansui G-6000.I went back to the garage sale the next day,and picked up his Quadraflex 650fet-r,another nice 65 watt receiver.
 
Back
Top Bottom