• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tube Mini Console

Register to hide this ad
Love the vernier tuners. I've seen several examples of a similar GE lately, and of course there was the Fisher Allegro in that class...
 
Decent price on a piece in that good of condition. Put a nice big handle on top and it would be a killer boom box.
 
If it was a wee bit closer (at least 1000 miles) I might consider it. I could wall mount it so it wouldn't take up valuable floor space and coupled with a nice pure sine inverter, it would be awesome. That listing is exactly what I look for on our local CL. Nobody is going to pay them $65 for that so it will sit for a few days and then you can offer them $30-$40 and they'll take it.
 
i e-mailed him, let's see...but i seriously don't need it. I already have too many KLH model 20 units that
...and he e-mailed me back before i could post this!
 
How many people put a record on and then expect it to play once the flip the TT up?
Certainly is pretty though.
 
Back
Top Bottom