• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tuners- to match or not to match

Wow man unbelievable story.
Actually I'm doing the very same thing, only I record on a DAT, and as source I use either a local station or a internet station , with very cool music for my taste. You should try it sometime, it's called CRYSTAL RADIO. The address is crystal radio.ca , you'll be surprised , but give it a week , before you decide.
 
Last edited:
Radio Broadcasts

I feel really fortunate in the Bay Area, my favorite music genre by far is jazz, and we have KCSM a non-profit exclusively jazz 24/7 with hosts who are musicians, educators and usually both. Been around since '64 and have one of the largest libraries in the US, maybe world. It is truly stellar both from a program content and play percent but also the shared knowledge about the musicians and jazz history. As a result a pretty good percentage of my listening time is via this medium. This is where the TU-9900 really shows its capabilities. They also stream on the internet (http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/KCSM) worth checking out if you enjoy jazz.
 
Back
Top Bottom