• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Turntable I.D. needed asap!

jcamero

Who are you people anyway?
Saturday estate sale, I may go check this TT out depending on I.D., as well as comment(s).

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • vtt.jpg
    vtt.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
It's not an AT-60, but a Garrard 3000. As mentioned, it is in a different colour to normal and these were used by several US manufacturers, including KLH.
 
This is a Garrard 3000 in KLH livery. Has the choice of the one cartridge installed in it. This has a Pickering V 15 (tracks between 3 and 7 grams force). It has been replinthed from the original compact or was offered in component base.
 
Damn, you guys are good! Even with my bifocals I can't see that far. It's always good to have some eagle eyes when you need them. :music:
 
Back
Top Bottom