• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

TV7 Tube Data

Dan Bal

New Member
Hi. I just bought a TV7 A/U from a guy on ebay who, now that the sale has completed, will no longer respond to my emails.
The data book included has almost every tube that I need to test so far except one. I have a World Audio Design HD83 headphone amp. It takes ECL83 tubes. I can not find it in the data book. Where would I look to find test data that is not in the book?
 
Register to hide this ad
This is a great resource Shawnnn, Thank You. The ECL80, ECL82, and ECL84 are all included. So strange there is no ECL83.
Dan
 
Looking at the datasheet it is similar to ECL80 albeit with different cathode connections. However, the pentode section is more akin to EL95. Triode is ECC83-ish.
 
Back
Top Bottom