• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

U-24 Program Selector available

Register to hide this ad
I bought two at Ebay Germany, each for less then 90,-$. But I had to give them away because of my SX-1980 :cry:

Now the U-24 is sold on Ebay Germany about 250,-$. I think 350,- is to much.

In daily using I prefer my DS-5 Selector from AKAI :thmbsp:
 
The last U-24 on eBay in the states sold for $500, more than the C-21 preamp or the M-22 power amp sold by the same guy -- Foe
 
And the U-24 is just a "simple" switch. No AC power required. However, I do like the one I have, and the flexibility that it offers.

Doc
 
Back
Top Bottom