• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Very first song that moved you.

The paradigm shift: hearing Heart's Magic Man on FM102 (Dallas, before it became Q102) in 1977. I was 16. The next day I went out and bought Little Queen and Dreamboat Annie and those albums are sitting on a shelf in the next room waiting for a spin...
 
Probably "Alley Oop" by The Hollywood Argyles in 1960 or "The Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett in 1962 :banana:
 
I think it was the Scherzo from Beethoven's 9th that my folks had on a demonstration LP. I played that sucker to death. Then the 1812 Overture because of the way cool cannons. Then I heard John Denver's "Take Me Home Country Roads" and pretty much listened to him exclusively throughout 6th grade.
 
Back
Top Bottom