• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage gear

Register to hide this ad
Ohh, thats bad. Hopefully he will email you back? I mean its a possibility?

The seller called me today - he still had it, so I went over there to check out the sx-880. FM has full output on both channels, so the output is not blown, and it's a dirty source selector switch. But the vinyl veneer has worn off the case, so the seller knocked off $5. :) I'm a happy camper...
 
The seller called me today - he still had it, so I went over there to check out the sx-880. FM has full output on both channels, so the output is not blown, and it's a dirty source selector switch. But the vinyl veneer has worn off the case, so the seller knocked off $5. :) I'm a happy camper...


Glad to hear that a fellow Aker nab it. I would have gone for it too, but was not going that way. Enjoy!
 
Back
Top Bottom