• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Grundig?

danimahler

New Member
Hi!

I have a problem.. I found a pair of speakers in very good condition. Not bought yet.
The seller claims it is Grundig. But I begin to hesitate because i dont find any info or specs on google..

Does anyone recognize these?
 

Attachments

  • grundig.jpg
    grundig.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 54
Register to hide this ad
Hi!

I have a problem.. I found a pair of speakers in very good condition. Not bought yet.
The seller claims it is Grundig. But I begin to hesitate because i dont find any info or specs on google..

Does anyone recognize these?

Google "Vintage Grundig Speakers" and you'll find! Just right click on "Vintage Grundig Speakers" and click again on search Google for Vintage Grundig Speakers and it will take you there!:):thmbsp:
Welcome to AK:)
 
Last edited:
looks like philips tweeters and mids, they might be grundig. looks like they were well taken care of. how much?
 
Back
Top Bottom