• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Voltages are a little off and very distorted sound

Ya I have a signal generator and oscilloscope. I actually used it on the other side after I put it together. I put a 500hz tone into it and got some sound out of the speaker but very low. Then played music through it and it was also very low then nothing. My voltages on that side are out of wack too and I only have 24v out of the power supply instead of 27.
 
Where do you have +24 instead of +27? I've only got the schematic you posted in your first post as reference.
 
Back
Top Bottom