• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Vote for you favorite/significant new McIntosh piece.

YOUR FAVORITE NEW MCINTOSH PIECE?

  • MT10

    Votes: 2 2.7%
  • MC1.2KW

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • C2300

    Votes: 14 18.7%
  • C500

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • XRT1K

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • XCS2K

    Votes: 2 2.7%
  • MA7000

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • MC2301

    Votes: 17 22.7%
  • MVP871

    Votes: 6 8.0%
  • MS750

    Votes: 5 6.7%

  • Total voters
    75

PHC1

Addicted Member
Banned
Well, 2007/2008 has brought us some new goodies from the McLabs. Some are just evolutionary, some revolutionary. Vote for you favorite piece out of the "new" collection. For me? I am excited about and voted for MC2301. :yes:

MA7000%20front.jpg
MC1.2KW%20front.jpg
MT10%20front.jpg

MVP871frontR.jpg
MS750straighttop.jpg
C2300%20Front%20top.jpg

C500C.C500T.jpg
XRT1K%20Angle.jpg

XCS2K%20angle.jpg

mc2301.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Well you left me no choice, I'll be in the minority here with the XCS2K.

I tried to select the MC1.2KW as well. :tears:

The XCS2K is hands down the "Mother of all Centers" ever made. It will probably reign supreme till Mac themselves ever improves it, but I don't see how.
 
For me, the new item I'm excited about the most is the C2300. As I look to expand my forays into vinyl the dual phono stages are very appealing.
 
Well you left me no choice, I'll be in the minority here with the XCS2K.

I tried to select the MC1.2KW as well. :tears:

The XCS2K is hands down the "Mother of all Centers" ever made. It will probably reign supreme till Mac themselves ever improves it, but I don't see how.
I knew you would choose the XCS2K. :yes: In your setup it is the most "significant upgrade" in my mind. The XRT2Ks desperately needed a center channel equal. :thmbsp:
 
The 7000 is a sexy beast! But I think the MDA 1000 is going to be my most important piece in the near future.
 
There are lots of great choices there but I had to vote for the MS750. The MS750 has added more enjoyment to my music listening than any other stereo equipment I have ever owned.

Victor
 
I would love to have the C500 everything about it just exudes class and that MC phono stage. Tubes up front and blue meters..:angel:
 
Back
Top Bottom