Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
The last pair of speakers that I had with RCA connectors on them belonged to an Emerson integrated turntable that I had as a kid. Those wouldn't even work here . . .
"I NEEDED TO DO THIS FOR MY NOVA 7B I BOUGHT I AINT CUTTING THE "CHORDS" OFF MY LAMPS I ALREADY HAVE THESE NICE 22AWG TANDY RCA CHORDS I BAUGHT IN 1978"
Actually the extra footers on the back and the monster heat sinks indicate that Kenwood wasn't cutting corners on this. 95 WPC was indeed the specification.
I have no clue why anyone is complaining or making fun of this master piece. Move over shitty McIntosh and Marantz, hello Hacked up Kenwood and Sound Design Speakers!!