• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Warren Zevon Dead At 56

Register to hide this ad
Really weird cuz the local oldies rock station had a whole weekend of Zevon stuff to celebrate his new alblum.

He will always have a soft spot in my heart, when my son was 7 or 8 we were in the car and had the radio on, "Werewolves of London" came on and I sat fascinated and listened to my son croon the chorus, but he sang it as "Werewolves are Lovely" over and over and I about busted a gut, after the song was over I told him the real words and we both laughed hysterically. To this day we either hear the song or tell the story once in a while and have a good laugh. Thanks Warren!
 
I listened to his music since 1978,I always thought lyrically he was a genius.He shall be missed.

For the AKer who has not heard his music go buy any album except Dead or Alive you won't be disappointd.

Alan
 
Yep, Werewolves of London is my 4 year old daughters favorite as well. We put it on and drive my wife nuts:nutz:
 
it's 8:00PM Wednesday 9/10 and VH-1 is running a special on Warren Zevon.

Wow! I haven't seen Springsteen and Joe Walsh for quite a while!

Father Time marches on
 
Back
Top Bottom